Check-in, read and share challenges and tips with Toronto Wayne and a small online support group of ADHD adults.
Duration: 12 weeks x 2 hours and 15 minutes.
Included: A digital copy of ADD Stole My Car Keys: The Surprising Ways Attention Deficit Disorder Affects Your Life & Strategies for Creating A Life Your Love by Rick Green (Order of Canada) and Dr. Umesh Jain, M.D., PhD. $25.00 reward for participants who attend all the meetings upon completion of the course.
Admission Details: This course is limited to 15 nice Adult ADHD individuals. New participants will not be admitted after the WEEK 2 meeting.
Pathways: ADHD Toronto offer additional evidence-based courses that will help you to clarify lifelong feelings and develop a personalised self-care plan that fits your lifestyle.
Prepare to be Surprised
TRANSFORM HOW YOU VIEW YOURSELF AND ADHD
Week #1: Common Beliefs ADHD People Share
Week #2: Signs From Childhood
Week #3: Common Behaviours in ADDers
Week #4: Common Misbehaviours
Week #5: Signs of Inattention in Adults
Week #6: Signs of Hyperactivity and Impulsivity
Week #7: Disorders That Resemble or Combine With ADHD
Week #8: Familiar Frustrations of ADHD Adults
Week #9: Familiar Complaints of the ADDer’s Family
Week #10: Ways ADHD Impacts Work and Finances
Week #11: Ways of Unconscioulsy Coping
Week #12: Amazing, Unexpected, Sometimes Hidden, Often Underappreciated Strengths of ADHD Adults
The Top 10 Reasons to encourage you to be in this Study:
- Learn more about the ADHD than 99% of the Adult ADHD population (of which most don’t even know they have it).
- To go through a book (ADD Stole my Car Keys) in a structured empowering and effective manner. The book is quite simple to read through, though is easily ten times more powerful to do it in a group setting.
- Meet 14 other supportive and committed folks who simply want to further enrich their lives.
- Have FUN ….and grow big time.
- Become accountable to the group for accomplishing mini achievements throughout the twelve week course – as well as option for free follow up Alumnae meetings.
- Learn about a few other ‘free’ resources that are available in our great city that are relevant and accessible to you.
- Get priority-status and skip the wait-list for the WRAP course.
- Make it possible for others to have the same powerful experience – and certainly not pay the thousands of dollars that many feel trapped into paying.
- Become part of a unique support group that will meet monthly to share challenges, goals and accomplishments.
- Learn a lot about tips that really allow you to be empowered to making real positive changes.
A group for 10 nice ADDers meeting for a 12 week course going through the book “ADD Stole my Car Keys.” I am not a big fan of the title, though I ‘had’ related to ‘misplacing’ my car keys for hundreds of times in my life. It is an easy read – though it’s a bonus to do it with a group (lots of accountability for positive change). I am a big fan of one of the co-authors Dr. Umesh Jain – one of the top world experts on Adult ADHD. Dr. Jain is a Child Psychiatrist, who has an alphabet after his name – including a MEd, and a PhD (for a Doctoral Thesis on Adult ADHD). Dr. Jain unfortunately has gone on to several others things … liking traveling across the world twice a month.