This course is currently unavailable.
Duration: 10 weeks x 2 hours and 15 minutes
Admission Details: Completion of two (2) Compassion Course and one (1) WRAP is required to enter this program. Email email@example.com for details. This course is limited to 15 nice Adult ADHD individuals. New participants will not be admitted after the WEEK 2 meeting.
Pathways: ADHD Toronto offer additional evidence-based courses that will help you to clarify lifelong feelings and develop a personalised self-care plan that fits your lifestyle.
What you will learn in this course:
- How to face anxiety
- How to face fear
- How to build confidence and self-esteem
- How to assert yourself
- How to cope with physical and emotional pain
- How to change thoughts and feelings
- How to develop concentration
- How to gather the scattered mind
- How to be non-judgemental
- How to stop negative thoughts
- How to be self-accepting
- How to be in the present
- How to challenge negative thoughts
- How to be aware of being in your body
- How to approach mindful meditation
- How to practice mindful meditation
- How to establish a daily meditation practice