ADD Stole My Car Keys: The surprising ways Adult Attention Deficit Disorder affects your life... and strategies for creating a life you love.
Duration: 12 weeks x 2 hours and 15 minutes
Cost: $60.00 (limited, special one-time offer)
Book: ADD Stole My Car Keys: The Surprising Ways Attention Deficit Disorder Affects Your Life & Strategies for Creating A Life Your Love by Rick Green (Order of Canada) and Dr. Umesh Jain, M.D., PhD. 20% participant discount at totallyadd.com. Use Canada20 for the discount.
Admission Details: This course is limited to 15 nice Adult ADHD individuals. New participants will not be admitted after the WEEK 2 meeting.
Pathways: ADHD Toronto offer additional evidence-based courses that will help you to clarify lifelong feelings and develop a personalised self-care plan that fits your lifestyle.
There is nothing similar to learning about yourself in a small-group with other Adult ADDers expressing an ambition to accomplish the same goal. When we are connected within a community of like-minded peers who possess an innate understanding of our gifts and challenges, we begin to aspire for a more productive life.
An empowering and effective collective experience beneficial to all wherein everyone is seen and heard. A safe space to share your experiences, challenges, solutions, thoughts and feelings with other ADDers. The support and encouragement of genuine peers becoming accountable to each other building self-esteem.
Week #1: Common Beliefs ADHD People Share
Week #2: Signs From Childhood
Week #3: Common Behaviours in ADDers
Week #4: Common Misbehaviours
Week #5: Signs of Inattention in Adults
Week #6: Signs of Hyperactivity and Impulsivity
Week #7: Disorders That Resemble or Combine With ADHD
Week #8: Familiar Frustrations of ADHD Adults
Week #9: Familiar Complaints of the ADDer’s Family
Week #10: Ways ADHD Impacts Work and Finances
Week #11: Ways of Unconscioulsy Coping
Week #12: Amazing, Unexpected, Sometimes Hidden, Often Underappreciated Strengths of ADHD Adults
- Learn more about ADHD than 99% of the rest of the Adult ADHD population (of which most don’t know they possess it).
- Meet other supportive and committed Adult ADHD individuals who also want to enrich their lives further.
- Become accountable to a group of your peers for accomplishing mini-achievements throughout the 12-week course.
- Set up an accountability session with a partner in a private Facebook Group (exclusively open to course particpants).
- Have FUN within a stress-free environment and grow in a big way.
- Identify many methods that allow you to empower yourself and activate genuine practical changes in your life.
- Learn about accessible free and affordable resources, and qualify for free alumnae events.
- Get priority-status and skip the wait-list for the WRAP course.
- The cost of each 135-minutes meeting is $5.00. We will never deceive or terrify you into investing thousands of dollars on a program to live better with Adult ADHD.
Please use the Contact Form below to let us know you want to send an e-transfer payment.
THE NEXT EVENING GROUP WILL START ON APRIL 12, 2021.