10 weeks x 2 hours and thirty minutes
This course is currently unavailable.
Completion of all three Level-One courses is required to participate. Kindly send a note to be placed on the waiting list.
Mindfulness Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy integrates the practice of mindfulness meditation with cognitive-behaviour therapy.
Mindfulness brings awareness to moment-to-moment life in a non-judgemental, gentle and accepting manner. The practice of mindfulness meditation enables you to live fully in the present, let go of the past and worry less about the future.
Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) teaches you how to solve current problems by modifying dysfunctional thought patterns. The practice of CBT enables you to change purposeless behavioral and emotional patterns of thinking.
What you will learn in this course?
- How to face anxiety
- How to face fear
- How to build confidence and self-esteem
- How to assert yourself
- How to cope with physical and emotional pain
- How to change thoughts and feelings
- How to develop concentration
- How to gather the scattered mind
- How to be non-judgemental
- How to stop negative thoughts
- How to be self-accepting
- How to be in the present
- How to challenge negative thoughts
- How to be aware of being in your body
- How to approach mindful meditation
- How to practice mindful meditation
- How to establish daily meditation practice