Toronto Adult ADHD Support Group is the largest adult ADHD group on the Meetup platform. Organised by and for adults with ADD and ADHD, the group — now in its 26th year — meets to discuss the challenges and advantages associated with Adult ADD and ADHD.
- Build self-esteem with the support and encouragement of peers.
- Meet other adults with ADHD.
- Discuss experiences, challenges, progress, solutions, goals, and resources with peers.
- Figure out practical adult ADHD management methods.
- Come up the path to know a more enjoyable life.
TAASG membership is free and open to the international adult ADHD community. The group meets on the ZOOM platform. Check the Events schedule for upcoming meetings and courses.