The Toronto Adult ADD Support Group (TAASG) is a support group utilising the ZOOM platform for the duration of the pandemic, organised by and for adults with ADD/ADHD. The group meets to discuss the challenges and advantages associated with Adult ADD/ADHD.
* Build self-esteem with the support and encouragement of peers.
* Meet other adults with ADD/ADHD.
* Share experiences, challenges, progress, solutions, goals, thoughts and feelings with peers.
* Figure out Adult ADD/ADHD management tips and methods.
* Get on the path to living a better life.
TAASG is for diagnosed ADHD adults and adults seeking a diagnosis.