Spring/Summer 2022 Cohort Is open
Get the knowledge, resources, support, tools, and ADHD accountability buddy you need to achieve and maintain positive change.
Get Adult ADHD Help. Share challenges and discuss workable solutions. Get an ADHD accountability buddy and activate genuine, effective change in your life.
Get Adult ADHD help—save time and money and have fun.
Partnered Accountability Resources and Tools is where you start to say goodbye to frustration and suffering. Collaborate with other ADHD adults seeking the same. Work with an ADHD accountability buddy in a truly mutually beneficial relationship.
There is nothing comparable to developing self-awareness with other ADHD adults who equally share circumstances. When we are together with like-minded people who understand our gifts and challenges, we aspire for a more productive life.
Know the reasons for the actions and reactions of your ADHD brain—additionaly secure, validated resources and tools to overcome challenges and achieve good results. Ultimately, be accepted for yourself wholly and make new friends.
Knowledge + Action + Power & Results
Knowledge - Action = Confusion & Frustration
6 Reasons to Participate
Duration: 8 weeks x 2 hours and 15 minutes.
Instructors: Harris Rosen and Lauren Parkes
Custom Optimisation: $30.00 for 30-minute coaching session to optimise and fast-track your experience.
Included: Weekly meeting notes and resources before and after each session. ADHD adult accountability partners.
Outlook: Assume a higher level of self-awareness, increased motivation, and acceptance of ADHD.
Why choose us? We have a fantastic global community with thousands of Adult ADHD people who have benefitted from meetings and courses. The opportunity to advance with other ADHD adults in a mutually beneficial environment of compassion and acceptance. Further, the cost of this 8-week program is less than one hour with a medical professional.
Possible Pathways: ADHD Toronto offer additional evidence-based courses that will help you to clarify lifelong feelings and develop a personalised wellness recovery action plan.
Admission Details: This program is limited to 15 nice Adult ADHD individuals. Moreover, new participants will not be admitted after the third week.
Executive Function Challenges
Intention Setting & Activation
Sleep Systems & Sleep Hygiene
Domains of Self-Regulation
How to Improve Focus
Creating the Right Environment
Self-Medication / Compensating
Supportive Social Relationships
Collaborative Peer Problem Solving
Communication / Regulation
Work and Finances
Home / Organization
Actions & Accountability Barriers
D.E.S.R: Deficient, Emotional Self-Regulation
Activation and Maintenance
- What is your ADHD story?
- Quiz: Fun Facts and Stats
- Brown’s Model of Executive Functions
- How to know your accountability needs and make an effective plan.
- SURVEY: Self-Assessment
- How do you search for your dopamine high?
- Simple strategies to motivate, initiate and get tasks done.
- Review and reassess your sleep routine for better sleep.
- Accountability Breakout Remix
- The five-domains of self-regulation.
- Simple, proven ways to sharpen your attention and focus.
- How do you make your environment work for you?
- How to identify and remove distractions.
- Identify relevant goals and a plan, and schedule for the week.
- How to identify self-medication and compensation and replace them with good habits.
- What is the best quality you bring into a relationship?
- Collaborative Problem Solving: What trait or behaviour continues to hold you back?
- Breakout strategies and solutions.
- SURVEY: Mid-point survey.
- Beneficial ADHD friendly communication strategies
- What is Active Listening?
- How do I keep up with my friends and avoid approach anxiety?
- Quiz: Identify your ADHD strengths.
- How do we use our strengths to achieve better outcomes?
- What to do when you struggle at work and miss bill due dates.
- How to motivate yourself to clean your home.
- How to get organised at home and remove clutter.
- QUIZ: Familiar Frustrations
- What actionable items do you want to be held accountable?
- How to plan and avoid traps, distractions and barriers.
- How to effectively manage frustration, impatience and anger.
- SURVEY: Exit survey.
- Collaborative Problem Solving: What steps do you have planned? Is there an area of focus you need to know more about? What do you need to maintain and grow?
The curriculum is subject to change based on group needs.
How it Works
Spring/Summer 2022 Registration
Wednesdays, May 25 - July 13, 2022 6:45 - 9:00 p.m. EDT
This group experience is limited to 15 participants. It will sell out. Reserve your space today.
Now is the time to feel better and maintain positive change with an Adult ADHD accountability buddy.
Make sure the option is highlighted before clicking the buy link.