The Spring 2023 Group is Full!
Make positive change in your life.
Be welcomed and validated. Get the knowledge, resources, support, and tools you need—an Adult ADHD accountability buddy to achieve and maintain positive change.
Get Adult ADHD Help. Share challenges and discuss realistic strategies. Get an ADHD accountability buddy and activate genuine, effective change in your life.
Get Adult ADHD help—save time and money and have fun.
Partnered Accountability Resources and Tools is where you start to say goodbye to frustration and suffering. Collaborate with other ADHD adults seeking the same. Work with an ADHD accountability buddy in a truly mutually beneficial relationship.
There is nothing comparable to developing self-awareness with other ADHD adults who equally share circumstances. When we are together with like-minded people who understand our gifts and challenges, we aspire for a more productive life.
Know the reasons for the actions and reactions of your ADHD brain—additionaly secure, validated resources and tools to overcome challenges and achieve good results. Ultimately, be accepted for yourself wholly and make new friends.
Knowledge + Action + Power & Results
Knowledge - Action = Confusion & Frustration
6 Reasons to Participate
Duration: Eighteen hours of live, interactive meetings (8 weeks x 2 hours and 15 minutes).
Cost: $199.00 ($11.00 per hour!)
Instructors: Harris Rosen and Lauren Parkes
Custom Optimisation: $30.00 for 30-minute coaching session to optimise and fast-track your experience.
Included: Notes before each meeting and relevant Resources following (over 300 pages!) Weekly Adult ADHD accountability partner.
Outlook: Assume a higher level of self-awareness, increased motivation, and acceptance of ADHD.
Why choose us? We have a fantastic global community with thousands of Adult ADHD people who have benefitted from meetings and courses. The opportunity to advance with other ADHD adults in a mutually beneficial environment of compassion and acceptance. Further, the cost of this 8-week program is less than one hour with a medical professional.
Possible Pathways: ADHD Toronto offer additional evidence-based courses that will help you to clarify lifelong feelings and develop a personalised wellness recovery action plan.
Admission Details: This program is limited to 15 nice Adult ADHD individuals. New participants will not be admitted after the second week.
Executive Function Challenges
Sleep Systems & Sleep Hygiene
Domains of Self-Regulation
How to Improve Focus
Creating the Right Environment 101
Self-Medication / Defense Mechanisms
Communication Skills 101
Collaborative Peer Problem Solving
Communication Skills 202
Relationship Maintenance 101
Superpowers & Hidden Strengths
The Office 101
Declutter and Organise 101
Intention Setting & Activation
Purposeful Actions & Accountability Barriers
D.E.S.R: Deficient, Emotional Self-Regulation
R.S.D: Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria
R.R.E: Recognition Response Euphoria
Activation and Maintenance
- What is your ADHD story?
- Quiz: Fun Facts and Stats
- Brown’s Model of Executive Functions: Activation, Focus, Effort, Emotion, Memory, Action
- How to know your accountability needs and make an effective plan.
- SURVEY: Self-Assessment
- Reward system and pleasure-seeking behaviours.
- Identify forces that drive negative thoughts and simple ways to feel better.
- Review and reassess your sleep routine for better sleep.
- The five domains of self-regulation.
- Simple, proven methods to sharpen attention and focus.
- How to identify and remove distractions.
- How do you make your environment work for you?
- Identify relevant goals and schedule a plan for the week.
- How to recognise self-medication and compensation and replace them with good habits.
- Everyday relationship and social communication skills.
- How to stop anger.
- Collaborative Problem Solving: What trait or behaviour continues to hold you back?
- SURVEY: Mid-point survey.
- Beneficial ADHD-friendly communication styles and strategies.
- Know what you want to say and understand what is communicated.
- How do I keep up with my friends and avoid approach anxiety?
- Straightforward modes and approaches to strengthen relationships.
- Quiz: Identify your ADHD strengths and superpowers.
- How do we use our strengths to achieve better outcomes?
- Uncomplicated ways to pay the bills on time and save money.
- How to avoid potential workplace pitfalls, get out of the deficit cycle, and progress.
- Quick and easy ways to tidy up and get organised at home.
- QUIZ: Familiar Frustrations
- Simple strategies to motivate, initiate and get tasks done.
- How to identify and avoid traps, distractions and accountability barriers.
- Emotional self-regulation and stress management.
- Practices to stop negative self-talk and manage frustration, impatience and anger.
- SURVEY: Exit survey.
- Collaborative Problem Solving: What steps do you have planned? Is there an area of focus you need to know more about? What do you need to maintain and grow?
The curriculum is subject to change based on group needs.