- Ontario Vipassana Centre – Courses in Vipassana Meditation as taught by S.N. Goenka – Pay what you can 10-day retreat
- Shambhala Toronto – Free meditation instruction and practice opportunities. Monthly contribution with a tax receipt.
- The Centre for Mindfulness Studies – A variety of programs and retreats and a drop-in mindfulness group for graduates. Fee-based.
- UCLA Health – Free guided meditation
- University of Wisconsin: School of Medical and Public Health– Insight Meditation Society
- Chris Germer Meditations– Self-compassion meditations
- Mindfulness Studies – Resources
- Smiling Mind – Free Mindfulness Cognitive-Behaviour curriculum.
- University of Wisconsin Center for Healthy Minds –Scientific research on healthy qualities of mind; kindness, compassion, altruism, forgiveness, psychologists and artists, presentation of art, poetry and articles.
- Mindfulness Everyday– Resources and links.
- Ligmincha Learning– Meditation instruction is drawn from the wisdom traditions of Tibet. Video, guided readings, and journal writing activities with senior mentors and international classmates.