WRAP workshop participants will learn how to develop a personalised system to achieve wellness goals.
The evidence-based strategies examined in this course work with any wellness practice. The Wellness Recovery Action Plan has provided help to millions – directly and indirectly. Over 5 million people have practised WRAP in the U.S.A since it began in 1997. It is now offered in all 50 States and several other countries.
Duration: 8 weeks x 2 hours and 15 minutes
Admission Details: WRAP is limited to 20 nice Adult ADHD individuals. An RSVP and confirmation is required to be admitted to this course. New participants will not be admitted after the WEEK 2 meeting.
Pathways: ADHD Toronto offer additional evidence-based courses that will help you to clarify lifelong feelings and develop a personalised self-care plan that fits your lifestyle.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you want to participate in the next WRAP or have any questions.
- Help you stay as well as possible.
- Help you keep track of difficult feelings and behaviours.
- Help you create and activate a custom action plan to feel better.
- Tell others what to do for you when you feel unwell and are unable to make decisions or take care of yourself, and keep you safe.
You can use WRAP as a tool to help ensure your success, if you are planning change in your life, such as:
- Getting a job or changing jobs
- Increasing your work hours and taking on more responsibilities
- Getting more education or training
- Leaving supported housing or moving
- Beginning or leaving a relationship or having a child
To address other life issues:
- Chronic or acute illness and addictions
- Breaking bad habits and losing weight
- Trying out new interests
- Caring for ill or elderly family members or friends
Note: WRAP does not facilitate the necessary strategies and accountability to get organised, start and complete tasks, strengthen working memory and focus, improve time management, and manage behavioural challenges.
There are four parts to the study of mental heath recovery:
1. Key Recovery Concepts
- Personal Responsibility
- Good Health Care
- Medication Management
2. Wellness Toolbox
3. Wellness Recovery Action Plan
4. Recovery Topics
- Building Self-Esteem
- Changing Negative Thoughts to Positive Thoughts
- Peer Support
- Work Related Issues
- Trauma Recovery
- Suicide Prevention
We will also work on living space, lifestyle and motivation issues.